Digital health leader helps post-acute providers address COVID-19 crisis with complimentary access to its remote care team collaboration and patient, caregiver and family engagement solution
NEW YORK (PRWEB) APRIL 13, 2020
Citus Health, a leading digital health solutions provider for the post-acute industry, announced today it will make available the Citus CareConnect solution for 60-days at no charge to enable hospice, palliative care, home healthcare, and specialty pharmacy improve communication and better engage patients, caregivers, and family members during the COVID-19 crisis. During this limited time offer, the company is waiving all implementation and license fees and is not requiring any long-term commitment for qualified providers.
“With the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for technology that enables remote patient care has never been greater,” said Melissa Kozak, Co-Founder and CEO of Citus Health. “Providers need immediate solutions to overcome the lack of patient access and the resulting impact on patients, caregivers, and families. We want to help providers alleviate their growing patient concerns about access to care, direct contact with clinicians, and their critical medications and equipment, which is why we’re offering our rapid deployment solution, Citus CareConnect, at no charge, with no strings attached, for two full months.”
The secure, HIPAA-compliant Citus CareConnect solution is a rapid deployment platform that is fast and easy to implement and enables:
- Instant collaboration with all care team members including external partners such as physicians, durable medical equipment suppliers, and more
- Real-time patient and caregiver communication including sharing of photos and educational material
- Automatic language translation for over 90 languages to help prevent delays in care
- Live video sessions to enable telehealth, virtual face-to-face visits, and supplemental care in between physical visits
- Two-way app-based communication with concerned family members
- Broadcast messages to share critical information with all patients and their families
To learn more about Citus CareConnect and how it can help your organization navigate the COVID-19 crisis visit http://citushealth-4500873.hs-sites.com/citus-care-connect-covid19.
About Citus Health
Citus Health is a digital health transformation leader that enables real-time, secure collaboration between patients, care teams, care partners, and family members to optimize the patient experience and positively impact the financial outcome of the care provider. Founded by a post-acute care nurse with domain expertise, and an internationally recognized digital health expert, Citus Health delivers the only comprehensive on-demand digital and mobile platform that sets a new standard of patient, caregiver, family, and partner engagement. For more information, visit https://www.citushealth.com/